Wednesday 19 December 2012

Happiness comes from small things , is it ?

We asked 10 students to tell us what brings them the maximum joy ?



Take a look at the answers we got :

A: I love dancing ..It energizes me ..Makes me feel like I am in a different world :)
B: Definitely, playing Basketball .. Can't even imagine a life without that :D
C:Chocolate ice-creams ..Dozens of them ..A chocolate ice cream a day keeps the doctor away :P
D: Teacher being absent . Aha that moment of enormous joy ..Especially on those days when I forget to do   my homework



E: A hug from my mom .. Do I need to explain ?
F : Ek boondh zindagi ki (One drop of life !) and ek plate Panipuri ki (One plate of Pani puri)
G: An outing with friends and all the masti !
H: When there's darkness everywhere and I suddenly see fireflies ..
I : When I look at babies play
F:Video games :)


I think if we look back in time ..We realize that the smallest of things and the tiniest of the gestures bring life to our lives and make them worthwhile :)

So keep smiling and let us know what makes you happiest :D
Let's put a smile on that face :P

No comments:

Post a Comment